DfG Distribution - Ambassador of Women's Health 101
Distributing DfG Kits at Home and Abroad
A successful DfG Kit distribution gives girls and women, not only an important menstrual hygiene kit that they can count on month after month, but also vital information and confidence as they learn how to maximize the use of their Menstrual Hygiene Kit and how to ensure that their DfG Kit stays healthy and safe.
COURSE OBJECTIVES & OUTCOMES:
- To educate Days for Girls Volunteers & Supporters on DfG Kit Distribution Curriculum & Kit Care.
- To train DfG Volunteers & Supporters on effective strategies & methods for teaching the Distribution Curriculum & Kit Care material in the field.
- To train and educate DfG Volunteers and Supporters on basic women's health and menstrual hygiene education.
- To promote understanding of DfG Kits and relevant educational materials that enhance understanding of menstrual hygiene management.
- Teach DfG Distribution Curriculum and Kit Care at DfG Kit Distributions around the globe using the AWH Flip Chart to students and women in the field.
- Promote menstrual hygiene management awareness and education.
- Distribute DfG Kits and talk about their value in communities around the world.
- Educate women and girls about DfG Kits and the menstrual cycle, using the AWH Flip Chart.
- Support a DfG Kit Distribution alongside a DfG Chapter, Team, Micro-Enterprise, or Center.
- Please note: The Ambassador of Women's Health 101 Course does not qualify volunteers or supporters of Days for Girls to train new Ambassadors of Women's Health, or to start Enterprise Projects around the globe. If you are interested in becoming a formal representative of Days for Girls who is able to certify new Ambassadors of Women's Health, or if you would like to further your education of DfG Curriculum, please reach out to our team at [email protected]
This course was created with the input of women and communities around the world, including nursing students from WSU and OBGYN's.